postwatcher04 - at - hotmail.com

About PostWatch
 
..::Archives::..


 
..::Links::..
The Nation

Winds of Change

Memri

Virginia Gun Rights

= WatchBlogs =
Timeswatch

Alphecca

Biased BBC

ChronWatch (SF Chronicle)

Croooow Blog

OmbudsGod

Regnum Crucis

Rhetorica









  ..::Other Links::..
Debka.com

Independent Women's Forum

Inkwell

MRC

Romanesko

CampusWatch.org

Amy Wellborn

Mark Shea

Kesher Talk

Right Wing News

Eleven Day Empire

Discriminations

Where is Raed?

Healing Iraq

The Command Post

Powerline







 
PostWatch: An irregular correction to the Washington Post


Brought to you by Christopher Rake
















PostWatch
 

Wednesday, March 19, 2003
 
7:21 AM

Hi folks! This is just a short, inadequate note saying that PostWatch is on hiatus--as if you couldn't tell. I hate to drop off the radar screen during this grave period, on the eve of a necessary war against one of the most dangerous monsters of our time. I will no doubt post intermittently as the occasion arises, but nothing you can count on every day. And I don't think I've said it very often, but thank you for stopping by, for emailing, for posting comments, for making this such a satisfying experience. I hope you've gotten something out of it worthwhile.

Don't forget to check the remarkable Baghdad blogger Salam Pax at Where is Raed?, whose home city is about to get bombed but who still has the startling manners to apologize for not responding quickly to every email he receives:
Before I go into what was going on today I really want to thank all the people who have been sending emails and letting me know that they care and worry about what will happen in Iraq, thank you so much. I hope you understand that it takes a bit of time to answer your questions so please don’t be angry if I don’t reply promptly. I print them out for Raed to read and he is totally baffled. some of them I wish I could publish or print and paste on light poles. Thank you very much.

Incredible. Write him with your thoughts and prayers.





Comments: Post a Comment
 
Powered by Blogger Pro™


Google
Search WWW Search postwatch.blogspot.com